Sunday 5 June 2011

In my mailbox #6 And TV musings

Hosted my The Story Siren

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
I won this won from Goodreads, first book I've won from them. It was pretty good not my usual genre but I gave it a shot and it was eerily relatable to my life : o


I won the red box set a while back from penguin books but never told you guys, I'm reading Last Sacrifice but for some reason I can't get into it. I know, I thought I'd be glued since it was the final book, but it's just not interesting me at the moment. Hopefully it changes my opinion. But the red versions are cool and the blood at the top right never gets old. 

Now that Vampire diaries is over I've resorted to Game of Thrones and Camelot as my TV filler is anyone else watching them too? 

Game of Thrones is awesome and I can't wait to devour the books! I suspect they will be my next blog layout.

Whereas Camelot is rather crap tbh, It's like Skins they have really good sets and designs but really bad writers... Nonetheless it was still somewhat entertaining. Oh and that guy has been cast as Jace if you didn't already know. I personally don't think he's Jace at all but then again I don't like him as Arthur either. 
What's in your mailbox?



7 comments:

  1. Great set! I love Vampire Academy. I haven't watched Game of Thrones, but I just bought the book.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah you should its very addictive! I think I'm going to order the full book set soon, I hope love the books as much as the TV series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Academy is excellent! I hope you enjoy reading it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love Game of Thrones! I really should read the books but the tv series is so good that I don't want to spoil that either! Maybe I will once the first season is done to tide me over until the next one starts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Vampire Academy series. I do hope you'll be able to get into the last book. I loved it.

    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. حساب الدعم والمقاومة للاسهم أحد المصطلحات الشائعة في عالم التداول

    ReplyDelete